Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Lydia Hearst engaged to TV host Chris Hardwick

 Lydia Hearst engaged to TV host Chris Hardwick 




Model/actress LYDIA HEARST is engaged to wed U.S. comedian CHRIS HARDWICK. The publishing heiress accompanied Hardwick to the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday (12Sep15), when he picked up the Best Creative Achievement In Interactive Media (Social TV Experience) prize for his Comedy Central show @midnight With Chris Hardwick, and moments after his win, he popped the question to Hearst, according to People.com. Hardwick shared the news of their engagement by posting a close up of the diamond ring on Instagram, alongside the caption, "My biggest win of the night was actually @lydiahearst saying YES!!!!! This ring belonged to her grandmother Catherine Hearst and @patriciahearst has graciously and wonderfully passed it down to me to give to Lydia. IT'S OFFICIAL!!! What an absolutely perfect and amazing night!! I love this woman with all my heart..." His new fiancee also celebrated the surprise proposal online by uploading a snap of the couple in a passionate embrace. The black and white snap was captioned, "I said YES!!!!!! Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. You completely swept me off my feet. You have shown me what it feels like to be loved and I love you with all my heart. My life is better because you are in it". The couple went public with its romance in December (14). The marriage will be a first for both Hardwick and 30-year-old Hearst, who dated Entourage actor Kevin Connolly for over a year until their split in May, 2014. Hardwick, 43, previously dated actress/model Chloe Dykstra and actress Janet Varney. He was also once engaged to Real World reality TV star-turned-actress Jacinda Barrett.
From Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment